Highest quality blank DVD-R discs
- We use only the highest quality DVD-R blank media to be compatible with most DVD players.
- DVD-R is compatible with approximately 99% of all DVD players.
This means 1 of 100 people may complain the DVD "won't play".
Make sure you inform your customer during the order process that they need a DVD player that can read DVD-R format and to have them check their owner's manual.
- We do not use DVD+R because it is not as widely used (less compatible) as DVD-R
- We use ONLY single layer DVD-5 (4.7GB) blank DVDs -
If you have a DVD that's over 4.7GB in size, it's what's called a "Dual Layer" DVD.
Click Here for Instructions
- If a customer has trouble playing one of your DVDs, have them look for compatibility by clicking here.
- Here is more detailed information on DVD formats in a great article from VideoHelp.com